18.7.12

Sergio Albiac

Sergio Albiac é um artista visual new media de nacionalidade espanhola que mistura a pintura tradicional e o computador usando um método criativo muito interessante.


"My usual working process involves writing computer programs that generate images. Once my idea is translated into computer code, I search and select the visual results that better express my point. Sometimes, these generative images are the final work and sometimes I use the programs as an electronic sketchbook to visualize my concept before I transfer it into a painting . As I value freedom of expression, I do not feel constrained to a single medium or style and I use either traditional or new media to express my artistic vision."


You are not in the news (2011)



Content is Queen (2011)



Monolithic fragility (2011)